As previously mentioned in the “What’s On” page, it seems like the correct time to provide an update on the progress of the new Sports Bar at Fairways. Planning application has been lodged and we are now waiting for comments and approval. Once received, a building warrant will be requested and then it is full-steam ahead with the new project!
There are some sneak previews to the new design, however the headlines on what the Bar will look like are:
1. Up to 80 seats in a selection of both booths and tables.
2. A multi-television set up (about 12) showing differing sporting events.
3. A contemporary theme to the bar, pulling on aspects of the heritage of Fairways.
4. The Sports Bar will have its own dedicated kitchen. The menu will be based around a pizzeria, along with burgers and other hearty fayre! Also, the pizzeria will offer a click and collect service for take-away which can be collected from a new entrance.
5. There will be another Al Fresco area which can be accessed from within the Bar. As demonstrated since the re-opening of Fairways Restaurant and the new TopTracer Driving Range, we will be offering a quality product in design, layout and comfort, and will continue to provide great food and superb value for money. The Sports Bar will not be a male-orientated venue, but a welcoming place where ladies will also feel comfortable to socialise and indulge their interests with sporting events.
Remember to look out on our social media for prompts to the next blog covering the Sports Bar development!